Terms & Conditions
Discounts and Promotions
VW Heritage Win Your Order Competition is open for entries between 4th and 10th December 2017.
- Entry is by placing an order with VW Heritage in person, by telephone, email or website . We regret this does not including Ebay orders.
- This competition is open to retail customers* only (A retail customer is defined as one who does not place orders with a fixed discount rate, and/ or does not operate as a business related to the repair, sales or hire of Volkswagens.)
- The prizes will be awarded to 5 customers picked at random on Monday 11th December.
- The prize is a refund to the value of the customer’s order, or a $975 refund whichever is the smaller amount.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- By ordering and entering this competition you give permission for VW Heritage to publish your name and general details of your order, for marketing purposes, should you win.
- An additional handling charge of 25% will be applied to customers cancelling orders or returning parts purchased during the period 4th-10th December 2017.
- VW Heritage’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of VW Heritage.
- This competition is operated by VW Heritage Parts Centre Ltd, 47 Dolphin Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PB.
Retention of Title
- All goods remain the property of VW Heritage Limited until paid in full.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Any cost associated with the collection of outstanding debts will be forwarded to the debtor.
- Wherever possible parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for your delivery. Any damage should be noted on the courier’s paperwork. Any shortages or damages must be reported to VW Heritage as soon as possible after delivery.
- Before returning any goods, please contact a member of our customer service team, or complete the online form at www.vwheritage.com/returns. You will be issued with a returns number; in order to process your request quickly and efficiently this must be clearly marked on the outside of the returning parcel.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Unwanted goods returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% handling charge.
- No unwanted goods can be returned after 90 days.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty).
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools or electrical goods that have been fitted, unless they are found to be faulty.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customers responsibility to check that the parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
- ‘Special Order’ parts require full payment at the time of the order being placed; cancellations and returns are not possible for tailor made or personalised parts unless faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- All goods are sold in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to cover any costs for returning Core items back to VW Heritage for a refund.
- All products are supplied and guaranteed in accordance with manufacture specifications. Any item which is proved and admitted by the manufacturer to be defective due to material or structural defect will be replaced free of charge or credited in full at our discretion.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for consequential loss or damage or pay for any repairs or alterations without prior authorisation.
- In the event of a guarantee claim, notification must be both verbally and in writing immediately a fault is discovered. The purchaser must provide full particulars and facilities to enable us to verify the claim.
- Parts sold by VW Heritage Parts Centre Ltd are supplied for use on applicable road going vehicles. There is no warranty offered or implied on parts purchased and fitted to non-road going vehicles such as Aircraft. If you would like further confirmation, please contact a member of our Sales Team on 01273 444000
Engines and Gearboxes
- In the event of a warranty issue with your engine or gearbox please contact us by telephone or email at the earliest opportunity. Engine and gearbox warranties vary depending on each product; our team are be happy to advise on this, please call to discuss.
- Whilst we make every endeavor to adhere to our published prices, we reserve the right to amend them to those current at the date of dispatch
- Special promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or sale items
- Any information provided in our catalogues, on our website, or in advice provided by us as part of our sales service, is as accurate as possible. In all instances it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the required application.